Bộ quản lý hệ thống TOA SX-2000AO
Thông tin sản phẩm : Bộ quản lý hệ thống TOA SX-2000AO
- The SX-2000AO is an audio output of the matrix system and can be mounted in an EIA equipment rack (2U size). Multiple units can be decentralized in a whole system. It is equipped with eight audio outputs, and two inputs can be mixed and output. It is also equipped with eight control inputs, and eight control outputs. The SX-2000AO receives audio signals from the audio input unit via digital transmission, but an analog audio input function (1 channel) enables simultaneous all-zone calls for use in emergency situations. Audio output levels are indicated on the level meters provided for each output channel. Volumes can be adjusted for each channel using the volume controls on the front panel or the SX-2000 software. The volume controls can be locked. Any output channel can be monitored using the internal speaker. One control IN/OUT interface allows the number of control inputs and outputs to be increased. It is equipped with an emergency audio input and a 24 V emergency cutoff input. The SX-2000AO has two power inputs and can support a dual-redundant power supply system.
Thông số kỹ thuật : Bộ quản lý hệ thống TOA SX-2000AO
- Power Source: Usable power supply unit: VX-200PS 24V DC (operational range: 20V-40V DC)Two power inputs construction enables dual-redundant power supply.
- Current Consumption: 1.2 A or less (maximum value in the power operating range)0.79 A or less (when operated on 24 V DC)Note: But except current consumption of the external equipment of which power is suppliedfrom the unit.
- Indication: 18 alphanumeric characters, Level indication (8 outputs, monitor), Status indicators,Power indicator, Standby indicator, CPU OFF indicator
- Operation: Function button, Output level control, Monitor speaker volume control, ON/OFF switch,Operation button
- Audio Output: 8 outputs, 0 dB*, suitable load: 600Ω or above,electronically-balanced output changeable into transformer-balanced output (optional),removable terminal block (12 pins), monitoring possible using built-in speaker
- Audio Output Characteristic: Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz Sampling frequency: 48 kHzD/A converter: 24 bit
- Emergency Line Input: Emergency signals switched and sent to Input 1 (H, C, E) by relayremovable terminal block (3 pins), Emergency audio message is output from all audioequipment connected when the power or an emergency-cutoff 24 V input is cut off.
- Emergency-Cutoff 24V Input 1 input, input current: 5 mA or less, removable terminal block (2 pins),cancellation possible using DIP switch